Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christmas Music

Get ready for Christmas with our Carol Of The Bells music album our O Come, O Come, Emmanuel EP, I Saw Three Ships album or our comedy Christmas Jingle Bells Dog music album. We also perform on Christmas Music albums with Buffalo Dave.  We also have a New Years TV Special and Auld Lang Syne Music albums

Our Christmas music is featured in many Spotify playlists - here is a list

Our other music albums are at this link

NEW EP - God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman

Carol Of The Bells - Get the music here






















O Come, O Come, Emmanuel – Veni Emmanuel – Advent Music in a Variety of Musical Styles (with The Wolf Rock Orchestra, Buffalo Dave & DD RapMan)

















O Come, O Come, Emmanuel iTunes
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel Amazon
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel Spotify
O Come, O Come, Emmanuel YouTube



I Saw Three Ships – Music Album - Christmas Music and New Year Music from Around the World
I Saw Three Ships - Album Cover - Christmas Music and New Year Music from Around the World

I Saw Three Ships - iTunes
I Saw Three Ships – Amazon
I Saw Three Ships – Spotify Album Link
I Saw Three Ships – Spotify Playlist Link
I Saw Three Ships – YouTube
I Saw Three Ships - Album Cover Large Image
I Saw Three Ships - stream or download at more places - click here for links

The Wolf Rock Band is also on some Christmas albums and other albums with Buffalo Dave


Go Tell It on a Mountain! Joy to the World! Christmas Music Celebration
Go Tell It on a Mountain! iTunes
Go Tell It on a Mountain! Amazon
Go Tell It on a Mountain! Spotify
Go Tell It on a Mountain! YouTube

Christmas Music Spotify playlist with Buffalo Dave's music
Christmas Music YouTube playlist with Buffalo Dave's music

Here is the album cover:




























































More information about music and TV specials is at JingleBellsDog.tumblr.com



















No comments:

Post a Comment